Sony CDP CE375 5 Disc CD Changer Multiple CD Players

- Remote Commander remote control.
- Variable line output.
- Headphone jack & volume control.
- Play 1, Exchange 4 capability.
- CD-R/RW playback capability.
- Jog Dial control with Direct Access Track selection.
- 20-Track Music Calendar.
- 32-Step Programming.
- Peak Search.
- Hybrid Pulse D/A Converter.
- Digital Servo Contro.

Submitted by dakatabg a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: August 9, 2009

Bottom Line:
Price Paid: $20 from craigslist

I bought this Sony CDP-CE375 CD Changer on craigslist for $20 from a guy who was moving to another state! I have never had any problems with it and the sound is amazing! I recommend it to anyone who is looking for a great cd player! It goes for a lot more than I got it but it is worth the money!

Submitted by Scott Carr a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: April 15, 2002

Bottom Line:
I recently returned to the audio world after many years of portable stereos, walkmans and CD players. After many weeks of research I decided to go with the SONY CDP-CE375 CD player.My previous experience of excellent quality and features, such as the peak search and remote control, were determining factors in my decision to purchase this brand and model. The peak search allows me to scan a CD for its highest level and record on audio cassette without saturating the tape. I did not find this feature on any other CD players although it may be available on brands I did not consider. I was initially looking for a single disc player but the peak search was only available on three of their 5-disc models with this model in the middle of the other two. The lower model does not come with a remote control. I am very pleased with this multi cd player. The CD drawer is very smooth and stable and build quality is excellent considering its price. Sound quality is clear and dynamic, and imaging is great. After listening to a portable CD player hooked up to my NAD C350 Integrated Amplifier and PSB 2B speakers, the SONY CD player brings the system to life. I highly recommend this to anybody looking for mid-fi equipment that sounds like hi-fi but costs alot less. Great build quality, sound quality and features for the buck.

Purchased At:   The Sony Store