Pioneer PD F1009 300+1 Disc CD Changer
Description: - 1-Bit D/A Converter.<br>- CD Text Compatible (Titles).<br>- CD-R/RW Detection and Playback.<br>- Best Selection Memory (20).<br>- Previous Disc Scan (20).

Submitted by GeorgeB a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: November 30, 2014

Bottom Line:
I have three of these things since the $30 prices on CL were too good to pass up. Always work and were supposedly better than their Sony counterparts. I have one in garage, kitchen, and living room. I do like the the 100 disc Pioneer unit (the type with the door opens and you can access the other three 25 disc cartridges while unit is playing better though,I use one of those in our bedroom and the other in my little home recording studio). Even if you don' fill the the PD F1009 up to capacity it will happily churn out great sound. Bought them cheap (with remotes) and they have worked for years so I can't complain,

Submitted by Gary Schroeder a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: December 6, 2001

Bottom Line:
I like this machine. For the price I could not do better if there is better. It sounds great to me but I am not an audiofiend. The things that I would ad if I had the option are a display showing the number of selections on the disk playing and and a way to select disks and songs by artist or title.