Integra CDC3.1 Multiple CD Players

INTEGRA 6-DISK CD-CHANGER, 5-DISK EXCHANGE, 40-TRACK MEM => Model CDC-3.1

Submitted by IBSTORMIN a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: December 6, 2003

Bottom Line:
I have always felt Harmon/Kardon products are much more realistic sounding than Onkyo. I have several of both brands and music sounds smoother (less bright)on the Onkyo but you hear more detail on the H/K, whether it is a CD player or an Amp that I change out to compare. I had heard the Integra line was more upscale than the standard Onkyo and when I ran across this CD player for this price it was a no brainer to bring it home and try it. After listening to it for a short while and comparing them by going back and forth on the same music through the same Amp, I was amazed by the Interga's clarity all over the sound spectrum, clearer highs and mids and bass that isn't muddy at all. I am hearing new things in my music all over again, as I do every time I upgrade some part of my system (Kids are grown and gone and I finally get to buy the good stuff). My son now has the H/K FL8400 which I still feel is a great player. I am playing this CD player through an Onkyo TX-8511 100 Watt high current Stereo Receiver and a pair of Infinity Overture 3 powered towers. AWESOME SOUND!

Purchased At:   Cash America Pawn