Integra CDC-3.4
Description: <ul> <li>Single-Bit DAC Wolfson</li> <li>AccuPulse Quartz System</li> <li>6-disc Changer Carousel</li> <li>Random Track Memory</li> <li>Shuffle/Random Play</li> <li>Direct Track Access</li> </ul>

Submitted by James a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: April 4, 2012

Bottom Line:
This is the finest cd player I've owned yet. It's analog performance is clear and precise. I haven't tried out the digital outs, but it has both rca and fiber optic digital outs. It has played every burn I have thrown at it too, and it plays mp3 cd's too for those comic or prank phone call discographies. It has withstood a good walloping of shuffle play and what not since I've had her, and no mechanical problems whatsoever as of yet. I picked it up MINT at Goodwill one fine Tuesday morning for $14.99. I have always been one to believe that a dvd player is not designed to truly reproduce music cd's. I insist on a standalone cd player, and the fact that Onkyo adds another disc capeabilty to all their changers, the 6 disc really is a bonus with box sets and such. I would rate this player much more up there with an NAD or Rotel, rather than with some lower end Sony and run of the mill Kenwood or Technics stuff. Definitely a nice surprise at a resale shop, if you see one at Goodwill or yer local pawn, grab it. It's high quality. The blue center light makes loading and unloading in the dark a breeze. I love my cdc 3.4! Integra forever!