JVC XLR5010 CD Recorder Changer
Description: - Internal high-speed dubbing (4X CD-R, 2X CD-RW).<br>- One-touch track/disc synchro dubbing.<br>- Triple-tray CD changer with random play, continuous play, 32-track programming, and pitch control 12%.<br>- Ooptical digital input and output.<br>- Coaxial digital input and output.<br>- Analog inputs and outputs.<br>- Low-jitter K2 interface.<br>- Skip Track ID.<br>- Record/play timer.<br>- Enhanced CompuLink.<br>- SCMS.<br>- Sample rate converter with bypass.

Submitted by almc224 a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: March 29, 2003

Bottom Line:
When I first received my CD-Recorder the Cd recorder was not giving any signal at all. I returned it to J&R. What really got me is when I call them to indicate the problem, thier employ told me what the recorder was doing wrong, like if she was reading it, strange. Looks like they have detected this problem. Two week later a new JVC CD recorder came in. Superve reproduccion of sound and clarity. Very easy to, I didn't even read the instruccions and I already was using it. Just point the remote and click. Pick the best of the cd and it will start and stop recording with the utmost of ease.