Yaqin SD-32A
Description: <ul> <li>Audio Output Signal: 2.3V (±0.5dB)</li> <li>Frequency Response: l0Hz-30kHz (±0.3dB)</li> <li>Distortion of Harmonic Wave: =0.006</li> <li>Channel separation: 98dB</li> <li>Total Power Consumption: =l00W</li> </ul>

Submitted by Fred R. a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: November 9, 2011

Bottom Line:
When I bought this CD Player I was'nt sure what to expect...I read a lot of electronic magazines and the TAS The Absolute Sound is always talking about tube equipment...a lot this stuff is priced way out of my range,yet; I longed to know what this tube equipment sounded like. So I went on line and found the Yaqin SD-32A. I must addmit it was the look and the blue glow that drew me in. I wanted one so bad I jumped in, could'nt wait to recieve it. When it arrived all I could do was look at it thats how pretty it is. I wanted a tube Amplifier to compliment the SD-32A, so online again I went and found the Music Angel XD-SE Intergrated Vacuum Tube Amplifier. Another gorgeous looking unit. I hooked them up and the sound was something I never heard before so I thought. I started reading about tube rolling and switched out the KT-88's that came with the amp for (4) Svetlana 6550 C Quad New Premium Tube Set. What I'm hearing is beyond anything I had hoped for.I'm not an audiophile in the sense of the word but I've listened to enough music to know what a good system sounds like, this is beyond good . The Yaqin paired with the Music Angel sounds like butter,sounds like what the name implies Angels. I don't know anything about the techical jargon that's attributed to sound but I know what works for me and the Yaqin and Music Angel makes me pucker up. Please give yourself a taste of what tubes sound like and purchase the Yaqin SD-32A and pair it with a tube intergrated amplifier,give the Music Angel a try,if you're not satisfied with the sound return them both for a full refund. PS I using Morrow Audio SP3 speaker cable and interconnects paired with Klispch's RB-81's. speakers. If you dare.