Sony CDP-X333ES
Description: The X333ES was a middle model in the 91 Sony ES CD-Player line and shares <br>internal structure,cd-drive and analog output stages with its larger brother X555ES. It has separat power supplys for analog and digital electronics. <br>In general the X333ES is not as luxurios build like 555 and 777 but has enough in <br>common to sound very close to those. The X333ES is notably better than the older X33ES and is a very long lasting piece of japanese engeneering. <br>They build them not like this anymore. <br>I own one for 15 years now and never felt the need for a upgrade.

Submitted by audiomaster a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: March 19, 2015

Bottom Line:
This Sony looks very impressive, gorgeous looking unit, and weighs probably about 30lbs or so, that is my guess. It is the heaviest cd player that I have ever had in my system.

And it sounds even better then it looks. First thing I noticed was the tremendous bass and midrange to die for, specially the vocals.

On every other cd player, music sounded like recorded music, but this Sony X333ES made it sounds live, it has that "Dose" of live music. On familiar recordings, I could picture the singer right there behind the microphone.

Overall, very warm yet engaging sound and non-fatigue, you can listen to for hours and will not get tired.

I bought mine at a very reasonable price.

Buy one if you can and I assure you that you would agree with me on everything that I have said above regarding this CD player.