Kenwood 1070CD CD Players

4.5/5 (2 Reviews)

Submitted by L Alvarez a an Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: November 19, 1998

Bottom Line:
I've had this CD for almost a year now, and All i can say that it's been great.Currently, I have a 1080 AVR receiver to (Kenwood also) and a pair of B&W 602's
It has CD text, both Co-ax and toslink connections, and you can change 4 cd's while playing one. I plan on upgrading my receiver though, but want to still retain the cd player. overall i give it a 4 star.

Submitted by Pauly a an Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: October 13, 1997

Bottom Line:
I purchased this unit to replace an aprox 8 year old Technics, I'm new to the higher end components so this player has brought me sounds that I never realized were in the CD's that I owned. I purchased this unit for $250, maybe a little higher then most could get it for, but I had to get a CD player to keep the wife happy(I bet all the guys wish they had this problem of having to upgrade components for their wives) but anyways, I think this CD player is great, the music on subpar speakers is great, can't wait to upgrade the speakers, I would recommend this CD player to anyone that was looking to upgrade their present CD player for as far as I'm concerned it's a top notch unit, I'm sure if some folk's want to spend more money, you might get a better performing CD player, but my family and I love this player and are totally satisfied with its performance. I don't think anyone would be unhappy with this player, we love it!!!

TARA LABS: