PSB Speakers C2
Description: <ul> <li>Frequency response 55Hz-33kHz ?3dB</li> <li>Driver complement1</li> <li>Nominal impedance 4 ohms</li> <li>Sensitivity 90dB</li> <li>Recommended amplifier power 15-200W</li> </ul>

Submitted by RadialElite a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: February 9, 2007

Bottom Line:
I purchased the C2 in order to fill the gap that my Stratus Goldi's made when I upgraded to them. I originally was going to get the C6i but was having a tough time locating them since this was right at the end of production. I was nervous that the C2 was not going to mate well with the golds but I was happily surprised. the C2 is much larger than what the picture seems to show which i like, since I like stuff. I often play movies at a very high volume and the C2 never flinches during the performance.
I can't wait until I save enough to get the S2 surrounds to round out my theater and that might be awhile. If you have the space and perhaps the extra 500 then I would get the C4 only for the reason the other people said about it on their reviews. But don't get me wrong- i love my C2, I can't imagine what a C4 would look like!

Purchased At:   dealer in Houston