Polk Audio LSIC
Description: POLK AUDIO CENTER CHANNEL SPEAKER, 20-200 WTS, 5 1/4' => Model LSIC

Submitted by MTS.PA a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: December 8, 2005

Bottom Line:
Was looking for something that would handle more power and still sound good. I did research online from "Customer" reviews not from companies that can be influenced by vendors. I read many great reviews on the Polk LSiC and other LSi series speakers. I am very happy with purchase. The price above also included a Polk powered sub-woofer PSW-10. From www.acousticsounddesign.com (Best price I could find online!) Also very quick shipping. I went to a local place to listen to the LSi-15's and am hooked on them (My next purchase) The LSi-FX will be next month. I did listen to the other Polk lower end speakers, and some other brands (Bose, Infinity & Sony)I let my ears judge...

Submitted by clskinsfan a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: December 6, 2005

Bottom Line:
Great sounding speaker. Way smoother sounding than my csi5. Fits in well with my Lsi7's. I am currently upgrading to Lsi9's and the combination will be awesome. Got a great deal from Accoustic Sound design. Very professional and courteous. Thanks Mike!

Purchased At:   accousticsounddesign

Submitted by bkk703 a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: March 18, 2005

Bottom Line:
I'm new to home theatre equipment, but I'm very happy with the Polk LSIC. Surprisingly, it matches well with my Bose speakers. I bought the Polk LSIC from www.acousticsounddesign.com off of ebay. They were very professional and even double packaged. The speaker sounds great and brand new as promised. Thanks Acoustic Sound Design.

Submitted by lab350 a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: February 28, 2005

Bottom Line:
The LSiC is the best center channel Polk is producing now. It has a wide dynamic range, very clear,crisp highs on all movie dialogue and multichannel music due to its ring radiator tweeter. These are commonly found on 10k units. Mids are tight and precise. Polk's LSi line is a high quality speaker line for the modest budget. Enjoy them!

Submitted by vetrano a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: October 29, 2004

Bottom Line:
Absolutely fantastic. I am an avid home theater / TV watcher and I specifically went big into the Center Channel knowing that for home theather it is THE most important speaker. My litmust test is how well a center channel can reproduce voice/clarity and high volumes - and at the highest volumes the voice is reproduced crisply. I considered lower priced speakers, but am glad I spent the extra dollars on a high quality center channel.

Purchased At:   Tweeter.com