Mirage Loudspeakers OMNISAT v2 CC Center Speaker
Description: The dynamic OMNISAT v2 CC is a center channel speaker that brings the wonder of OMNIPOLAR sound to any home theater application and guarantees crisp dialogue and precise center imaging. The v2 CC is a true 3-way center channel with a low profile enclosure and special bracketing system well-suited for unobtrusive wall mounting. If the center channel is intended as a rear center in a 6.1 set-up, the OMNISAT v2 CC can be mounted “upside down” on the wall below the ceiling.

Submitted by John Hale a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: June 23, 2009

Bottom Line:
I have been looking for a center channel speaker that would allow me to hear dialogue without turning the volume up and down depending on what was taking place at any given point within a movie or show. My hearing is not the greatest to begin with, so this was a challenge for most speakers. I have tried no less than 10 different center channel speakers over the years ranging in price from a few hundred dollars to almost one thousand dollars, and always the same results, turn up the volume -- turn down the volume. About a month ago, I happened to come across an ad for the Mirage OMNISAT v2 CC Center Speaker that talked about how clear dialogue was with this speaker. It was on sale for $199, so I said "what the heck" I will give it a try. This turned out to be a great decision, because although not perfect, it is by far the best center channel speaker I have owned. Most of the time, I never have to reach for the remote, I hear what's being said just fine. On the rare occasion when I do to reach for the remote, I don't mind so much because of the huge improvement over all the other speakers I have tried. This is one great speaker.