Klipsch RC-25
Description: The center channel is the most important component of a surround sound system, but it is often overlooked. In fact, it produces more than 60 percent of all soundtrack materials. Klipsch certainly gives the new RC-25 center channel the attention it deserves by incorporating new features that enhance performance and installation flexibility. This detailed performer establishes a new value price point in the Reference Series line by continuing to offer phenomenal sound and stylish flair, but at an even more affordable price. <p /> The RC-25 delivers precise, subtle and exhilarating sounds through dual 5.25-inch woofers and a 1-inch tweeter that has a light titanium-dome diaphragm and a high-energy, video-shielded Neodymium magnet. The tweeter is coupled to an exclusive Klipsch square Tractrix® Horn that boosts the driver’s already high sensitivity while minimizing room interactions that cause loss of sonic detail.

Submitted by markyg66 a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: November 4, 2015

Bottom Line:
Ok first off to the bad reviews.... Please learn how to adjust your signal properly before laying a bad review on a specific model and for gods sake if you label a brand insufficient because of your lack of ability stay off a review site altogether..

My system:
RF 3 II's
RC-25
RS-25
KSW 15

My receiver was a Yamaha rx-v630,with this receiver my system was lifeless and way too bright,so in comes my Marantz SR18U and wow!! The depth and the clarity is mind boggling!!

In 5.1 the RC 25 is brilliant,very detailed,voices are crisp,mids are punchy. The soundstage this center presents with its siblings are bar none.

Give this center a try with a decent signal,proper adjustment,and in the midst of equal quality gear and you will achieve listening nirvana.

Submitted by lonewolfe a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: August 19, 2015

Bottom Line:
You people are running a poor amp and receiver. OPEN your wallet and let the music shine!!
Dennon 200 watt

Submitted by Glenn a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: September 29, 2014

Bottom Line:
I bought this speaker in 2005, I am using a SR7500 Marantz receiver. Even though I have owned this speaker for quite some time, I have never been completely satisfied with it. When watching football games, the crowd noise seem to drown out the announcers, when watching movies the actors sound like they are speaking from inside of a box. My fronts are the RF3 tower Klipsch speakers, my rears are Klipsch speakers as well. I am currently shopping for a new center speaker, I'm pretty sure that it won't be a Klipsch, but, it will have to be compatible with what I already have. My RF3's are awesome, I just need something to compliment them.

Submitted by RSB a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: August 24, 2005

Bottom Line:
Excellent clarity and ballance of bass/treble for a center speaker.
Purchased from www.acousticsounddesign.com. An affordable, knowledgeable reseller of audio equipment -- including Klipsch speakers.

Purchased At:   www.acousticsounddes

Submitted by Dairybeat a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: July 28, 2005

Bottom Line:
The price mentioned is in Euro's, that's about 360.00 Dollar (it's expensive because of import into Europe etc.).
I wanted a front ported center speaker, because of placement low in front of my plasma tv. Its back was 6" clear of the tv, placed on 3 rubber studs, with both sides free in space.
After reading the reviews, I thought this speaker would be a good choise for me, but it was a total let down.
It might be alright in a budget system, but in any mid. or high priced system with floor standing speakers, it falls totally short in all aspects.
I've tried the amp. setup for the speaker on both Large and Small, with Small sounding 'best'.
The spoken sound was nasal and shut in and degraded the surround sound totally. I get far better results with my amp. set up on: 'Without center speaker'.

Purchased At:   besthomecinema.nl