Infinity Systems IL25C
Description: <b>INTERLUDE 25C </b> <br>2-Way Dual, 5-1/4" Center-Channel Speaker <p>The interlude center-channel speakers are magnetically shielded and available in onyx-anigre enclosures. Infinity's proprietary Ceramic Metal Matrix Diaphragm™ (C.M.M.D.™) technology delivers accurate performance with dramatically reduced distortion for an incredibly life-like sound.

Submitted by btbowen a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: April 19, 2003

Bottom Line:
Its sounds pretty good so far. I purchased to for a center channel to go with my new Infinity IL40 and moved my Infinity CC3 to the rear as a rear channel. Maybe I should give the IL25 more time to break in but the three year old CC3 is a lot more clear than the IL25 is right now but the IL25 sounds fuller I guess because of the larger drivers. for the price I paid its a very good purchase and I think this is as large of a center channel that i would have wanted on top of my Toshiba 50 inch wide screen.

Purchased At:   Ebay

Submitted by Arya a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 23, 2003

Bottom Line:
Absolutely wonderful.
I initially got myself a Yamaha HT5440 reciever. Hooked it up to my old Aiwa speakers and experienced bliss.
Then I relaized what would happen if i got some REAL speakers?
So I got a pair of IL30 speakers from Harmanaudio.
Amazing clarity of sound. My heart started skipping beats until I settled down.
Then I went hunting for a center channel.
The IL36c was too big for my room. so that was out of the question.
I then got an Entra center channel from circuit-city. Good sound, but did not amaze me with it's mid range. if kind of felt empty, not full...meek??
Then I saw a brand new IL25c on bid at www.ubid.com. Starting bid was 100.00.
I got it for 100.01. My lucky day.
so total cost of center channel = 100.00+25.00 = 125.00

Purchased At:   www.ubid.com

Submitted by Arya a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 21, 2003

Purchased At:   www.ubid.com

Submitted by romyus permana a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: December 16, 2002

Bottom Line:
this is a review for il25 c by infinity
this speaker is well build for the price and for that guy from new mexico what are you drinking? you can't compare this infinity with your friends ht.
FYI if you want to compare a product use a same cable, amps/receiver, same dvd player same power cord,same room, same everything but the speaker, who might know your ht suck and your friends better or one way another, think it wise dude! i think this speaker doing pretty good job for it price(a bit over priced), if you are using a 3 way floorstander better upgrade into a 36c
overall for this product well i would say this is a bit over price get them under $200 then it's worth of trying.

Submitted by Nwa122 a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: November 27, 2002

Bottom Line:
WoW again!. I love infinity. This stylish center fits perfectly on top of my tv, and voice matches perfectly with my other infinity speakers. The mids and highs outa this guy are amazing. Its very powerful and sounds great. My only reccommendation would be if u have the Infinity Il40s or 60s that u get the il36c because its more powerful. Other than that, this speaker is a steal.

Purchased At:   Ebay