AudioQuest YIQ-G
Description: <ul> <li>Solid Silver-Plated Copper</li> <li>Hard Cell Foam</li> <li>Low Distortion</li> <li>Low Loss</li> <li>Wide Bandwidth</li> </ul> <p> The Ingredients: YIQ-G uses solid Silver-Plated Long-Grain Copper (SP-LGC) insulated with Nitrogen Injected Foam (NiF). SP-LGC allows maximum high frequency conductivity for a fraction of the cost of solid silver. NiF reduces distortion caused by the insulating material, and helps maintain a stable 75O. The braid+foil shield provides 100% protection. Gold-Plated RCA connectors are optimally connected.

Submitted by vm8444 a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: January 30, 2007

Bottom Line:
let me start off by saying I don't agree with the above review at all..
ok I bulit these myself and I was using liberty component cables ..and at once monster

I have to say wow..

it nsemms like a layer of saran wrap was removed my my screen..colours oh so more more vibrant .and the detail ..much more
as a custom installer I DON'T HAVE TO SELL THESE BY WORD,,
I JUST LET POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS TRY EM FOR FREE.,
lets just say they rarely come back.
A great picture, both for DVD and for HD cable, at a reasonable price. Silver-plated conductors, solid construction, attractive appearance, and nice connectors,, for the money and the average consumer very very
recommended

Purchased At:   trutone

Submitted by Stevasaurus a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: November 28, 2003

Bottom Line:
I never thought I'd be saying this, but this Audioquest product STINKS!!! Recently I've purchased a new system and have used their S-1, Optilink-1, and King Cobra cables and have been left very impressed. When my sister purchased a new television and DVD player (Sony KV-24FV300 and DVP-NC665P, respectively) I thought I'd treat her to a nice cable in-between. Let's put it this way: the signal from just the yellow on the RCA cable that came with the DVD player looked better than this cruel joke. The colors were more washed out, the resolution less, not better in any way. I still can't believe I'm typing this, because like I said I've only had terrific experiences with Audioquest products up until now. I knew the quality cable I was getting her wasn't as good as what I was used to since a 2m length only cost me $55; but it looks WORSE than the RCA that shipped with the player?!? This is component cable?!? I'm stunned.

Purchased At:   Magnolia Audio/Video