Wire World Wireworld Luna III Speaker Cables

coaxial speaker cable

Submitted by Cory a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: August 3, 2001

Bottom Line:
I was in the market for some cheaper end speaker cables and my dealer recommended the Lunas. They sound great connected to my PSB 4T's via banana plugs. I have an NAD 760 receiver & the combination sounds great. The speaker wire is quite substantial and provides great transperancy. The wire really let's the recording shine through. Even though I have not bi-wired my speakers, the sound is pure and there is an even response. The Lunas provided tight bass. I am sure you could spend a lot more money on speaker cable and gain a lot more quality. But for the price, this speaker cable would be tough to beat.

Purchased At:   Audio Artisan

Submitted by sgoodman a an Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: May 27, 1999

Bottom Line:
I had heard that Wireworld's Orbit speaker cable was a great sounding inexpenive speaker cable so when I saw that Wireworld had come out with a similar coaxial cable that was even less expensive, I decided to try them. They arrived a few days ago & sound great! I'm using them with a pair of NHT Superone's & an Infinity sub & they are a huge improvement over the generic 16 gauge speaker cable I used previously. I terminated them myself with crimp-on connectors & anyone looking for great sound atg a reasnable price should look no further!

SFLAT: