unknown Live Mk1 Speaker Cables

The Live Mk 1 - High Performance Speaker Cable is optimised for the most accurate and time coherent signal transfer, with an exceptionally low and frequency-linear impedance.
- Closer to the Live experience -

Submitted by Like Audio a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: October 21, 2009

Bottom Line:
Achievum Cables - Live Mk 1

A great upgrade, more cable less cost. I have previously owned both Analysis plus (Silver oval) and MIT (CVT), which are indeed not bad cables, however I knew my system was capable of more. The Achievum Cables - Live Mk 1 did it for me. The sound stage has opened up and the details are wonderful. A cleaner sound all through.

In my setup (Audio Research CD5, Classé Cap 2100 and B&W Nautilus 802) it felt as if the amp got a more distinct and accurate grip on the B&W speakers. Before I sometimes wondered if perhaps the Classé had too little power for the challenging speakers, but after the Live Mk 1 cable upgrade this is defiantly not an issue any longer. I just pop my cd:s in the player and it feels like I have upgraded to a higher resolution audio format.

Looks and finish – These cables have a high WAF (wife acceptance factor) and fits nicely in the system physically as well as visually…;-) However, the packing and wrapping is nothing impressive. No fancy wood boxes or other accessories, quite audiophile honestly since it feels that all the money went into the cable and nothing else.

Product model year:   2009