Transparent Audio Reference Cable Speaker Cables

4.33/5 (24 Reviews)

Not Available

Submitted by Richard Roofe a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: September 14, 2010

Bottom Line:
I was pretty happy with these cables until I found out that you can make a pair of them for about $200. I found the instructions at http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-make-a-Transparent-Audio-Reference-XL-Speak/. I can't believe I paid over a thousand dollars for mine!

Submitted by Nkou a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: March 9, 2005

Bottom Line:
Transparent reference interconnects let the music flows and only the music. Very detailed and dynamic (not analytic). very quiet also.

Purchased At:   audiogon

Submitted by sayjul a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: February 9, 2005

Bottom Line:
Many people always says cables are just cables or build your own cable, don't waste your time just go to Radio Shack, they sound the same, Yeah Right! any way they ALL wrong. Hearing is Believing. The Transparent Audio Reference XL speaker cable is like no other cable that I ever encounter before, I waste so much money and time over the years, Finally I diced to go with The Transparent Audio Reference XL V, for the first time in many years in this hobby my search is over, Thanks God. My reference system sounds UNBELIEVABLE!!! very transparent, dynamics they were just there, best of the midrange, better low frequency extension, impact and fullness, more open, incredible detail, Marvelous soundstage depth, More focus, Extremely quiet background, The BEST speaker cable.

I had no idea what I was missing, Unbelievable. These cables bring out the best qualities of state of the art components and really allow them to strut their stuff. Is Unreal!

If you've invested in an ultimate audio system, Do you self a BIG favor, TRY ONE, I STRONGLY RECOMMENDED.

Purchased At:   AudiogoN

Submitted by Bryan a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: September 6, 2003

Bottom Line:
Transparent reference xl's interconnects are best described as music. The most honest I have heard. Balanced and quiet.

Purchased At:   Used

Submitted by tapsa a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: August 30, 2003

Bottom Line:
New Transparent ref xl mm tech cables are better than old models that is true.Amazing good.I am try some others top cables but Transparent is more real like live music.My system is Acapella Campanile speakers, Audio Physic Minos sub, Audio Physic Digimonoamp, Audio Aero Capitole Cd, Acapella Fondato Silenzio,Transparent ref mm cables, Transparent Power Isolator 4 of coarse.I want best so i use Transparent.happy listening

Purchased At:   2003

Review: VooDoo Reference Bi-Wire Speaker Cable

This review is for the VooDoo Reference Bi-Wire Speaker Cable. I purchased these speaker cables because I thought my system was lacking in the area's of imaging, resolution, clarity and dynamics. My comments, with respect to the source material used for testing, are the things that I heard and n ... Read More »

60.0 WA BLACK: