Transparent Audio Musiclink Balanced Interconnect Cable Speaker Cables

Balanced Interconnect Cable XLR

Submitted by Sandy a an Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: August 11, 1999

Bottom Line:
I found the Musiclink Balanced interconnect to be extremely quiet. I would say it it is probably the effect of the network. Overall presentation of the quality is satisfying. These interconnects has a very detail sound, transparent, and a good punchy bass. However, I found the interconnects to have some tendency of filtering the upper treble. Well, I like my music a little bit on the bright side, and the interconnect's shortcoming highs is a matter of personal preference. I am using the Audioquest Ruby, before I upgrade to the Transparent Musiclink. The Musiclink is a much better sounding cable than AQ Ruby. I would highly recommend the all Transparent cables up to the "Super" Line, anything higher than the "super" is not worth recommending since they are too expensive.

Submitted by Sonny Tuazon a an Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: May 23, 1999

Bottom Line:
If long run cable runs is unavoidable, a balanced interconnect cable is preferable. So far I have been using the Musiclink from Transparent Cable. It sounds neutral, smooth and big. I tried using a model from Monster but it did not up to the Musiclink.
Associated Equipment;