Siltech LS-120 G3 Speaker Cables

Submitted by Thomas a Audiophile

Date Reviewed: August 7, 2000

Bottom Line:
I never thought I would spend so much money on speaker cable, but the results achieved with this product are unbelievable. Any layman with a tin ear should be able to tell the difference these cables make. They may not make quite as dramatic a differrence in other systems, but in my situation they really were the key to the wonderfull sound I am now achieving. I have the unusual combination of an all-Naim (top-end) system with Sonus Faber Guarneri Homage speakers. The Siltech cable made it all come together. I am getting amazing clarity and naturalness of sound. No coloration or exaggeration. Phenomenal rhythm and speed. No sharpness to the highs. Warmth in the mids. Incredibly tight and articulate bass (very deep for the size of the speaker). Highly recommended.

Submitted by Greg a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: October 31, 1999

Bottom Line:
Great sounding cable. Intimate details of the music become apparent when they weren't noticeable before. Portrays guitars and cymbals differently than other cables I've tried. Voices are clean and clear. The cable just really cleaned up the sound. I am extremely pleased with this product! I was using Kimber cable (which I was happy with at the time) and had the opportunity to audition the Siltech cable from a friend of mine for 4-5 days with my own system. It was unbelieveable. I was sold! It sounds great with tube gear. Great cable! If you are in the market for high-end speaker cable and interconnects you should seriously consider this wire.

FGH 26: