Monster Cable M1000CV Component Video Cable Speaker Cables

4.5/5 (2 Reviews) MSRP : $125.00

Submitted by busychild a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: February 21, 2003

Bottom Line:
I was moving equipment around and needed a new video cable. I had been using the M500 series S-video cable. I began watching ebay and someone posted a 4 meter set for bye it now 65.00. I used these for my DVD (sony dvp-s7000) to the TV (sony KP-40hw 1080i HDTV). I was very happy with the S-video. The M series component is also very good. There were some slight improvements, however, they were due to signal path differences in the circuitry in the TV. I have had alot of succes with monster products in the past. Overall the M series will have very good signal transfer and exellent EMI/RFI rejection. There is no gohsting or double image. My pet peave is black transfer. These cables hold below black levels very well. One thing of note is that in my system, the video cable must make a sharp 90 degree bend at the DVD. Both cables show no ill effects when hard bends are made. When making a cable purchase I recommend auditioning cables. Loaners can be found at usedcables.com. I have done alot of business with them. They are top notch!

Submitted by mushu007 a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: August 4, 2002

Bottom Line:
Excellent video image!Using Denon 1600 with Mits HDTV ready set

Purchased At:   Tweeters