Millersound Labs Millersound Interconnects Speaker Cables

4.73/5 (11 Reviews)

Component Interconnects

Submitted by Bkellyusa a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: November 6, 2004

Bottom Line:
Although I have heard great things about Bill Legall and the Millersound IC's that is not why I am wrting. What I want to know is where can I get the "elfix tool" that Vinh Vu talks about in the earlier review of the Millersound interconnects. I hve checked everywher including thAudio Review where he sadi that he bought it but no luck. If anyone knows email me at bkelly@bkellyusa.com. Thanks!

Submitted by kgrant19 a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: December 12, 2003

Bottom Line:
I had never heard of MillerSound until a little over 2 months ago. The pair of interconnects I now own came by way of a
friend that suggested I give a listen.
I'm shocked! Especially when I heard how
much a meter pair cost.... $140.00. For
the money haven't heard a better pair of
interconnects (been listen for over ten years). Outstanding musicality, good detail, zero coloration, very good soundstage. Wish I had found them before I dropped the big bucks. MillerSound has found a home on my phonopreamp. Make no
mistake about it expensive highend cables
(when synergy is correct) will perform
outstandingly...at great cost. MillerSound has my vote.

Submitted by Alfredel a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: March 16, 2003

Bottom Line:
Have been using these cables for over a year and they are just great! They are accurate and transparent and do not get in the way of the music. I highly recommend these cables.

Purchased At:   Custom Audio

Submitted by peter a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 6, 2001

Bottom Line:
Highly recommended. I use Millersound btw amp and preamp, and the difference is significant. Liked the PBJs while I had them, but suffer when I replace them in my system. Found it made less difference with my CD player, but your results may vary. High quality construction and materials. Millersound is a class outfit to which I take all business I can. The speaker wires are a dramatic improvement over my Kimber 8TC biwire run. I have not even bothered biwiring since I got my single run of millersound spkr cables. The stiffness of the cables has not been a problem for me. It may even be a plus, given that the cable holds a shape once it has been formed to what you need, and it can be reformed if your needs change.

Purchased At:   Millersound

Submitted by Dennis a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: December 2, 2000

Bottom Line:
Had Bill make me two pairs of ICs, one balanced and the other shotgun RCAs. First, Ignore review by Jim K. These ICs do it all, and in my opinion one of the best buys in audio. Talk about stiff, try bending a double pair. Bill custom makes his cabling to your specs. e-mail at millerspkr@aol.com I currently own JPS, Cardas NR, Music Metre and PSS, always return to Miller or JPS. To my ears the shotgun Miller sounds the same as my Superconductor 2
Both are the only ICs that gets out of the way and let's the music shine.

Purchased At:   Bill at Millersound