Elco Audio, Inc. STI-2 Speaker Cable Speaker Cables

STI-2 - Silver speaker cable are made of 99,9% pure silver ribbons. Each conductor is in POROUS TEFLON insulation.

Submitted by dukler a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: March 27, 2003

Bottom Line:
Thumbs up to andrew and the staff a t elco audio, a small company in PA. This cable is very open acurate and detailed without any harshness or brightness out of the box. I have used many tpyes of cables in my time but these and insane. The only thing I was a little worried about before I recieved these cables is that they would be bright or have a edge to them. When I put them into my system I sat down and I could not believe my ears they were absolute incredable the pace attach and focus were insane. There is not a bit of brightness and edge to these cables at all absolutly fantastic check them out at elcoaudio.com

Submitted by jokun a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: March 23, 2002

Bottom Line:
This is great cable. I have tried lots of cable but the Elco made my system bloom. The sound stage expanded, the highs took on a clarity that is very "live" sounding. The bass is crisp and very clear. Took the haze out of my system.

Purchased At:   Elco

Submitted by Joe a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: June 17, 2001

Bottom Line:
I just purchased this speaker cable to go along with the Elco interconnects and Digital cable I recently purchased.
Wow what great cable. I am truly impressed with Elco Cables.
Sound staging, imaging, etc, etc,etc. This has to be one of the most natural sounding cables I have ever heard. My system has never sounded better. I highly recommend giving Elco Cables a try, you won't be disappointed. Call Benedict or Andrew and they will give you a great deal with top notch service. They also have a trade up policy, which is great.
My current lineup