Discovery SIGNATURE XLR Speaker Cables

XLR interconnects

Submitted by Marshall a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: September 22, 2002

Bottom Line:
Discovery interconnects and cables are one of those rare " finds " that you hear about but almost never see. I'd heard about them from a friend but had never seen any ads or read any reviews via the mainstream sources. Discovery is one of those companies who focus their time and energy on their products and not on glossy ads or on getting their producsts " reviewed ". I came across a dealer who sold many pieces(brand names)of gear which I already owned and noted the inclusion of Discovery cables and interconnects amongst the ranks of some pretty fine gear. I spoke with this dealer for some time and he basically let me " demo " cables and interconnects with my system to see if they would compliment my current setup. I've never been happier and I'll never switch from Discovery. The sound my system no produces is simply cleaner and more distinct in terms of the overall clarity. I am hearing sounds on tracks I've listen to for years which I couldn't pick up before upgrading my cables and interconnects. Discovery is one of those audio secrets you know are out there but have not been able to find because they simply don't advertise. Some people see this as a bad thing but I disagree. Ask yourself when was the last time you saw an " ad " for a Ferrari or a Bentley. If you want a distinct change and upgrade in your exhisting system, whether it be an audiophile system or a home theater system, seek out and find a Discovery Dealer. You won't regret your decision and your pocketbook will be even happier. I've been around the interconnect-cable block a few times and for the money, I've not come across any which can match those offered by Discovery.

Purchased At:   High End Audio

Submitted by Jeff a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: September 22, 2002

Bottom Line:
A very neutral and balanced cable. The tone reproduction is very " accurate " at every level. Tight bass, clean highs, and solid mids. For the money, I don't think they can be matched. I'll be using mine for years to come and spend the money I was going to use on " fancey " interconnects on other things.

Purchased At:   Discovery Cable