Clarity Labs Moonlight Interconnects Speaker Cables

Price is for 1 meter pair.

Submitted by Zainab a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: December 22, 2002

Bottom Line:
Well, after hearing a lot about Clarity Labs, and after hearing Omer at OZ Enterprises speak enthusiastically about this cable, I decided to try it, along with 6 other cables in various price ranges, including Kimber, XLO, Monster, Audioquest, Ultralink, and QED. I couldn't have done this wiothout their demo program, which allowed my to try all these cables on my own system with my own music. All the cables were roughly in the same price range, but the Clarity was the ONLY one that provided the resolution my system delivered. The presentation was warm and rich, with a very inviting sound. It made me pull out cd's that I hadn't listened to for ages. The more I listened, the more I forgot that I was listening to a cd, it almost sounded analog (!).
If you have a chance, give these a listen, and if you're in Canada, contact OZ Enterprises at www.ozenterprises.net
I dealt with Omer, he's got the best customer service I've ever come across!

Purchased At:   OZ Enterprises

Submitted by Mark Williams a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: June 25, 2000

Bottom Line:
I am very impressed with not only the cables, but with Bill Baker of Response Audio (888-785-9773) who distributes these. He's a very patient and knowledgeable fellow who is easy to deal with.

These cables absolutely smoke anything I have used before which incidentally fall into the same price range. And some others I have tried costing even more.

Also, I should mention I tried the Moonlights with both tube based equipment and solid state. The cables proved an excellent match for both.

Everything throughout the musical spectrum from bass to treble is very open sounding. No part of the spectrum dominates another. Balance and openess are the key words here! No nasty highs, deep beautiful bass, and very uncolored, natural sounding voices...what more do you need?

Highly recommended and well worth the reasonably low list price of around $85.00 You won't regret buying these cables or dealing with Bill!

CSB 1206 BLK: