AudioQuest Jumper Cables Speaker Cables

4.33/5 (6 Reviews)

Submitted by Nahush a Audiophile

Date Reviewed: May 4, 2000

Bottom Line:
I replaced the stock U clips about 4 months ago with these Jumper cables. I'll be honest, it didn't turn my system around; however, I submit that at this point, there can only be subtle improvements short of revamping the whole thing. It did add some detail in the higher frequencies which I did not have before. It is a cheap ($30-40) improvement for any system and will likely have a greater effect on some systems that others.

Submitted by billy jose a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: April 1, 2000

Bottom Line:
i bought 'em and will never take' em out of those plugs slots of my silver nad amp
with interconnests once burned in there was nothing else missing in the sound
but BE CAREFULL
buy only original aq atuff
many dealers make them by themselves and use some copper etc . . .and that spoils the fun!!
bil

Submitted by Smokey a an Audiophile

Date Reviewed: October 6, 1999

Bottom Line:
They work good.

Duration Product Used:   an Audiophile

Submitted by Ben S. a an Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: July 21, 1999

Bottom Line:
These things really do make a difference. Bass was much tighter, and highs were more detailed. I got mine for about $30, and they were worth every penny.

Submitted by JP a an Audiophile

Date Reviewed: May 18, 1998

Bottom Line:
I bought these cables because the build quility looked better than the Tara Labs Missing Links I was using.
After I brought them home and burned them in for 50 hours, I started to do some critical listening. Somthing was missing? They didn't seem to have the clarity, openness or detail of the Tara Labs Missing Link. Little things I had noticed before in my music were missing.

After listening for several days, I ended up putting the Missing Link back in and the sound re-appeared.

Granted these are better than the cheap metal/plastic jumpers that come with your system. But they are not as refined as the Tara Labs. I give the Tara Labs "Missing Link" a 5 out of 5! The AudioQuest might get a 2.5 or 3.

Duration Product Used:   an Audiophile