Audiodyne Multipath Speaker Cables

Submitted by Walter a an Audiophile

Date Reviewed: December 18, 1998

Bottom Line:
The Audiodne silver Multipath interconnects represent an outstanding value in high end interconnects. They replaced Transparent Super ($475) and Music Link + ($270) in my finely tuned, complicated exotic tube system. Audiodyne cables have an uncanny ability to remain neutral and balanced, with no frequency range overemphasized at the expense of the others. The soundstage is wide and deep with outstanding focus. They are flexible and connect/disconnect easily. Their web service is great (audiodyne.com) and permits a 30 day home trial. Audiodyne's speaker and power cables are also outstanding values.

Submitted by Brian a an Audiophile

Date Reviewed: October 6, 1998

Bottom Line:
I've owned many cables and several, probably a majority, were largely disappointing and, in my opinion, not worth anywhere near what I paid. Several times over the years, out of disgust, I've joined the "wire-is-wire" crowd. The Audiodyne Multipath interconnects offer no gimmickry with the with the frequency extremes as many of the well promoted brands often do. They're very clean, very natural, and excitingly flat. Personally, I think that is all one can ask from a cable and, unfortunately, is infrequently found.
It's a silver cable, construction is aces, and at $140 for a meter pair it is one of the better bargains I've found in thirty four year of "serious" listening. In case you're not as enthralled as I am, I think there's a 30 day return guaranty; check their website.

Submitted by Steve Johnson a an Audiophile

Date Reviewed: February 20, 1998

Bottom Line:
As promised in a recent post to Audio Review, I would like to offer my findings regarding the Audiodyne Multipath interconnect cables. Please see my review about the Audiodyne Wavelength speaker cables posted on this site.
I have compared the Multipath cables to D'Lin, Cardas, XLO, Illuminati, Goertz, Kimber, and many others. As with the Audiodyne speaker cables, they are winners. The cables have the remarkable ability to render objects in space without any artificial character. Very neutral, not bright or dark. The construction is excellent and they are not overpriced like the majority of designer high-end cables.

My Basic Equipment:

Martin Login Sequels.
Krell Reference Standard Electronics.
Various turntables, arms, and cartridges.

Audiodyne offers a 30-day trial and their customer service is excellent! You can order online or by telephone. Audiodyne normally ships in two days unlike others that take weeks (sorry no excuses for me). This is mail-order site you can trust! You owe it to yourself to visit their web site: http://www.audiodyne.com

CSB 1206 BLK: