Analysis Plus Silver Oval Speaker Cable - Pair Speaker Cables

Submitted by bradli a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: July 27, 2005

Bottom Line:
I would like to start out by saying, I am not an expert in hifi,(nor am I an audiophile), I just love to listen to great sounding music. This review is on A set of Analysis Plus Silver Oval Speaker Cables and how they made my system come alive with iner detail.

I was useing a 6 foot pair of Tara Labs RSC 500. The sound was ok but I was missing alot of detail. My friend who happens to manage our local Audio boutiqe said "you should try some Analysis Plus cables". So the next day I went down to the shop and pick up a six foot pair of Oval 9's.

I could not belive what I herd when I hooked them up. Not only was I missing detail I was missing my entire sound stage with the Tara Labs, I could imediatly tell the difference, I had detail, I had depth and width of my sound stage and the bass was so tight and clean I did not even know that my speakers could go down that low, and to think that these are not even broken in yet.

So I thought if the copper sounds this good, I wonder what the Silver sounds like? I was fortunet to find an 8 foot pair on ebay and I bought them right away. As soon as they arrived I hooked them up and again I had my music presented to me the way it was ment to be herd with even more detail and sound -stage depth. Now my intire system wired with Analysis Plus, and it is GOOD.

Submitted by Chad Baures a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: September 20, 2003

Bottom Line:
Absolutely the best cable I've ever used, and I've used too many, most of which were many times the price.

I would characterize this cable as extremely detailed yet having no sound of its own, not warm nor harsh, just transferring the sound the electronics make. This is my highest degree of praise!!

You have to try these cables!

Wood Technology: