unknown Prophecy Cryo-Silver™ Reference i2s Digital Link cable Interconnect Cables

For Perpetual Technologies, Audio Alchemy, Camelot, etc.)
The first i2s digital audio cable designed specifically for lossless transfer of digital data, with zero-jitter introduction. Undisputedly the finest i2s cable available, widely acclaimed as the world's best. The custom-made Neutrik connectors are the finest available, employing a straight-through contact design to provide an extremely low reflection factor and excellent return loss characteristics. Connector pins are treated with Walker Audio Extreme SST Super Silver Treatment for improved conductivity and optimum signal transfer! The ruggedly handsome metal shell provides superb shielding. Precursor to our other designs, this is the cable that started it all; the technical achievements of the Prophecy are apportioned by all of our cable designs.

Submitted by fzm1 a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: December 9, 2007

Bottom Line:
This is the finest I2S digital cable I had ever heard due to its revealing midrange; great speed and power in the bass, and a detailed, but non-fatiguing high end. It really make your Perpetual Tech P1A/P3A, Audio Alchemy or Camelot Dacs show they true potential.

I was so impressed with the cable that I ordered the Prophecy Cryo-Silver™ Reference S/PDIF Digital Link cable from Brad at Revelation Audio Labs. With the I2s cable my Sonus Faber speakers were faster with far greater resolution from low to high. High-end details were simply something else; a guitar sounded like a guitar ; a Rostropovich Cello sounded like a Rostropovich cello. The dynamic qualities of the cable were simply the best I have ever heard.

Purchased At:   Revelationaudiolabs.