unknown Aural Harmony Interconnect Cables

interconect Cryo Gold Alloy Sonnet Interconnect II

Submitted by Karl a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: October 2, 2011

Bottom Line:
This product made a huge change for the better in my system. A completely black background allows the individual instruments and voices to emerge with crystalline highs and firm, low frequencies. Definition of the music was a night and day improvement. I highly recommend their new alloy of gold/silver/etc.. as it seems to be an improvement over their .999999 silver ICs.

Submitted by tkcw95 a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: April 24, 2010

Bottom Line:
These must be not only the best value interconnects available but can match the best in the world. I first bought the original silver Aural Harmony several years ago which was very, very good in every sonic area _ great detail, fluid, sublime top-end, smooth -as-silk mids and well-defined natural solid bass , fantastic soundstage and dark background. When the Cryo Gold Alloy rectangular solid core wire came along, it brought the cables to an even higher level. _ I have 4 pairs in my 2 systems. I have also invested in a pair of the gold alloy speaker cables. Beethoven, Mozart, Diana Krall and Eva Cassidy never sounded better.
I have since sold off all my other big-name cables which cost 3 to 4 times more. I wish to state that I have no affiliation with Aural Harmony and am just an old audiophile of 30 years standing .

In Summary: stunning sonic qualities.

Equipment Used: Response Audio Reference JD801 Tube amp / Reference Jolida JA100 tube CD player,
/ Reference Mingda MC7R tube preamp and McIntosh MC7100 power amp.

Product model year:   2009

Submitted by fde a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: January 22, 2009

Bottom Line:
this cable is something which I ever heard:)
the medium is transparent and fluid,
the treble is super to detail, a super timing.
absent for me of all color,
really function with all electronics.
really very top-of-the-range cables for a brilliant price:)
I have had to test much cable for more than 10 years.
never I heard a cable which was also natural, compatible with full with electronics.
krell, yba, plinius, ...........

Product model year:   2009