Silnote Audio ZEUS Interconnect Cables

The Silnote Zeus is a remarkable sounding cable, featuring 8 individual conductors per cable of the purest quality silver. Each strand is encased in a uniquely blended fiber with a special dielectric and then spiraled in a helix configuration.

The performance of the Zeus is absolutely stunning. From the harmonic richness of each note and breathtaking life like vocals, to the expansive holographic soundstage, deep detailed bass, and eerie black background. Zeus is a truly remarkable sounding cable that will leave you with the experience of a live musical event. All cables are treated with Caigs DeoxIT Gold for the ultimate connection and protection. No expense is spared on building the Zeus.

Zeus cables are terminated with Furutech or WBT-0144 rca's.

.05 meter - $755.00
.1 meter - $895.00
1.5 meter - $1,035.00
2.0 meter - $1,175.00

Submitted by josephkid2004 a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: May 15, 2010

Bottom Line:

I have tried many cables including cardas,harmonic tech,acoustic zen,nordost,tara labs,straight wire, (just to name a few) on my amp,preamp,cd player. My equipment concist of a Pass Labs amplifier, Classe cd player and Classe preamp. I was currently using the Nordost spm interconnects from my cdp to preamp. I felt something was missing and was looking to upgrade when I happened upon the Silnote Audio Zeus interconnects. From what I can tell and what I have read Silnote Audio is a newer cable company. The cables are a little pricey at retail but I emailed Mark and he gave me a great deal on the Zeus interconnects. First of all I would say this is a very neutral sounding cable. Out of all the other $$$$$$ cables I have tried I would have to say the Zues is the most liquid ,grain free, distortion free cable I have ever heard.
And this would make it the very best cable I have heard. It delivers the best rich life like sounding vocals and violins I have ever heard. With a glorious midband, well defined bass, precision and detail is so realistic I thought it would be impossible to hear this from an interconnect cable. It placed everything in the soundstage correct and coherhent. What I could not believe was the sweet but neutral and detailed highs.I was simply amazed with what I was hearing from the Zeus that I listened to my whole cd collection all night long and into the morning. While they are not completly broken in they sounded wonderful. This is one of the rare top of the class A cable finds. Silnote Audio will soon be well known for this cable. They are a diamond in the rough.

Zeus: Busting Visions (2012)

The new one from Zeus, Busting Visions, continues Say Us's refusal to stay focused, still touching the same bases as before; the Harrisonesque twang, Van Morrison soul and Nilsson tinpan alley, but now with healthy dose of T-Rex. Perhaps not as polished as the debut (I did say T-Rex after all) choos ... Read More »

SFLAT: