System Audio SA-205
Description: <ul> <li>Extremely fast drive units with lightweight membranes</li> <li>Magnetically shielded</li> <li>2-way design</li> <li>Mechanically stable cabinet construction</li> </ul>

Submitted by Rob a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: October 8, 2012

Bottom Line:
I love these speakers, I have owned them for about 8 years now and these babies really sing, they sound great. I matched them up with a Myryad MI 120 intergrated amp and a Myryad MC100 CD player, Transparent Wave Plus interconnects and speaker cables. My power cords are made by audioquest, NG3's.

Very nice match.... I was surprised at how big the sound stage was when I hooked them up. These are are very soulful sounding speakers and a delight to listen to all kinds of music for hours on end. Great bang for the dollar. I know that system Audio stopped making the SA-205's years ago, but if you can find a pair on e-bay, go for it! You will not be disappointed.

Submitted by vashdi a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: March 1, 2004

Bottom Line:
I am using the speakers as main altough they are bookshelf speakers. These speakers can go LOW more than any other small speakers in the market. they have great sound in the mids and lows but lack a little highs. i guess they will probably sound better when i'll change my reciever to something better then my kenwood 5030 (bad sound). i hope getting their bigger brothers in the future and turn them to their real job - as bookshelfs. Great speakers at very good price - worth the money.

Purchased At:   Audiophile - Haifa I