Mitsubishi WS-65907
Description: Screen Size - 65" Aspect Ratio - 16:9 Finish - High Gloss Burl 2-Piece Cabinet

Submitted by Madd a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: November 29, 2002

Bottom Line:
This TV Kicks A$$! The picture quality is stunning to say the least. I must have gotten a good one. Sorry for those who did not. I will put this TV up against any other RPTV. I just hooked up my friends new P Elite Pro 720hd and it has nothing on the Mit. Even the Menu system is out dated! Where is the 3D menu Pioneer? You charge how much for those TV's? My friends Pioneer is 53", Mine is 65" and my picture is equal to if not better then the Pioneer's.Plus I saved a hell of alot of money going with the Mit. I am a happy man to say the least.$3700 vs $7500.I am suppose to have it ISF calibraited but I am not sure there will be an improvedment except the red push.

My system:

Paridigm Studio 20's Front
Paradigm Studio CC center
Paradigm Studio Surrounds rear
Paradigm PW2200 SUB
All Monster wire M500 & M1000 series.
Monster Line Cond
Result incredible sound and picture.

Purchased At:   Tweeter

Submitted by Carl Bell a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: October 9, 2002

Bottom Line:
The WS65907 impressed me at the store and I choose to have it professionally installed went with Paradigm surround speakers,Mitsubishi Pro scan dvd player, Mitsubishi HD Direct tv Satelite receiver the works,even went with Mitsubishi cabinent. The Picture was and still is outstanding. I wish there were more HD programs out there but I get HBO & HD Net. Everybody that comes over and views the pict is impressed. I keep in mind that there is a difference in movies filmed in HD and those converted to HD,but even with the converted to HD movies viewing is excellent. All my connections are gold plated because I wanted the best sound & pict. This was money well spent and my wife watches alot of tv. Prior to this set we had a 61" Magnovox before HD big screens came out, I gave it away to the first person that asked why was it sitting on the curb.

Purchased At:   Modern Audio & Video

Submitted by Dana a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: September 3, 2002

Bottom Line:
I've used this tv for a couple of years and overall I'm very happy with it. I've tried to get my laptop computer to connect to the vga input but after reading the operator manual it doesn't support svga....great I love the split screen, with my video/audio setup I can watch and listen to two programs at the same time. Talk about multitasking!

Submitted by hunter5 a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: August 13, 2002

Bottom Line:
i have the mitsu 65" diamond 65908 awesome set super great pic quality especially with my progressive scan dvd. the HD channel is way too amazing from my sat dish (sony hd100 box)direct tv. i wish they had more HD channels. all my neighbors love my set when they get a special dvd they all come over to watch it on my mitsu. even my neighbors friends visit them & sneak over to my house to watch my set. i love it!!

Purchased At:   santa ana main place

Submitted by Prashant a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: February 14, 2002

Bottom Line:
This TV has given me problems from day one. I had yellow bands on the right side of the screen and blue bands on the left side of the screen when watching pictures with white background. Called the technician ( extended warranty from tweeter) and he said he couldn't fix and asked tweeter to exchange this set. It has been about 3 months and i haven't gotten the replacement yet( they it is out of stock). If you have a choice buy the pioneer instead. Hower this TV has a better picture than pioneer. Also, note that the Misthibishi Customer service is bad. They never answer you questions..

Purchased At:   Tweeter