Mitsubishi VS 50705
Description: - DiamondBrite Screens.<br>- Intelligent Room Illumination Sensor (IRIS).<br>- Illuminated Remote with improved satellite control.<br>- Split Screen and Channel Preview.

Submitted by Edward Reeves a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: November 14, 2008

Bottom Line:
I ACTUALLY LOVE THE TV,BUT I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND DEALING WITH THE COMPANY. I WAS A VERY LOYAL CUSTOMER,THEY TREATED ME AS IF I WERE AN IDIOT OR SOMETHING. GOOD LUCK IN YOUR FUTURE MITSUBISHI. YOUR CUSTOMER BASE IS EVERYTHING. SORRY YOU DON'T REALIZE THAT WORD OF MOUTH CAN HELP YOU GROW AS WELL AS HELP YOU FAIL. THE REAL BUSINESS STARTS AFTER THE SALE.....WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE. YOU NEED TO TRAIN YOUR EMPLOYEES ON THAT MATTER. I DID NOT SAY YOU WERE AT FAULT.BUT I DID EXPECT SOME SORT OF RESPECT. MANY ARTICLES i HAVE READ SAY THIS IS A LCD-HDTV. BUT YOU SAY ITS NOT,WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE??????? I GIVE UP,HAVE AT IT,I WILL NOT BE DISRESPECTED BY YOU OR ANY OTHER COMPANY WHERE I SPEND MY HARD EARNED DOLLARS AT,BELIEVE THAT!! .I WAS A GOOD CUSTOMER,SORRY THAT NEVER MATTERED. E. REEVES,DAYTON,OHIO. P.S. I WAS ONCE TOLD THAT " A PROBLEM IS NOT A PROBLEM ,UNTIL IT CANNOT BE SOLVED.

Purchased At:   ROBERDS TV