Sony PS LX350H Manual Turntable TurnTables

4.13/5 (8 Reviews) MSRP : $250.00

Whether you love to get the most of your old vinyl records, or want to show off your DJ'ing skills, the Sony PSLX350H will delight your ears and impress your eyes with its attractive design. Fully automatic, you can choose between 33 1/3 and 45 rpm speeds.

- Full manual operation.
- Pitch control.
- Full-sized aluminum platter.
- Servo speed control.
- S-shaped tonearm.
- Static balance tonearm.
- 33-1/3 and 45 rpm speeds.
- Belt drive system.
- Supplied moving magnet phono cartridge.
- Bonded diamond stylus.
- Supplied dust cover.

Submitted by mikes0765 a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: September 26, 2010

Bottom Line:
I bought this Turntable as a replacement for my Denon that I paid 600 bucks for back in 2003. The Denon rotted after the storage space I had it in had a water leak and ruined it. I expected to pluck down another 600 dollars until I came across this Turntable. I bought it for a 165.00 from J&R including shipping. I was able to salvage my Audio Technica AT-440 from the Denon and Installed it on this unit and removed the cheap 25 dollar cartridge that came with it. I can tell you, that there is not a difference in sound between this and the Denon. I am so happy to be able to listen to my LPs without having to pay such a high price. I hope Sony sticks by the turntable and keep producing it.

Submitted by gzman71 a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 24, 2010

Bottom Line:
hi, after a long lay off from vinyl was unsure where to start!
brought a rega planner 2 and hooked up to a rotel amp and sound was ok but every vibration
was felt and came throught the speakers....sold it off and stuck with cd for a cpl of yrs.
then one day while on ebay i find this beautiful looking sony turntable, i would have never thought i would buy a sony turntable but the quality of build is fantastic!
is this a technics replica? almost !
i like thw idea that you can change the interconnects from the back of the unit as most at this price are connected in the unit and can't be changed.
i have had this for 3 yrs and have changed the cables to van den hul d102 mk3
and have ortofon cartridge and om10 stylus running through nads pp2 and sounds as good as any turntable under $1000 au dollars
while the cables and cartridge upgrade wasn't really needed....ebay makes this hobbie alot easier/cheaper!
on the whole this is a very solid unit like most have said on here and doesn't feel vibrations like some more expensive brands..i am using 1990 klipsch kg-4's that are well know for there bass quality and power so if it can handle these old school rockers.......
has all the adjustments to play with, easy to find belts,replacing the cartrigdes and stylus is a breeze and would recommend this turntable to beginners and anyone wanting to get back lisening to their vinyl collection.
i will one day upgrade to a hi-end table but for now i'm quite happy spending my cash on vinyl instead.

Submitted by nq88 a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: February 28, 2009

Bottom Line:
I spent quite a lot time searching for a good but not expensive turntable. This is the only one turntable available for this price and value. I love it.

Product model year:   2008

Submitted by mbbuchanan a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: June 15, 2008

Bottom Line:
I purchased this table at my local frys electronics for $200.00 about one year ago. This is a really solid turn table for the price I paid. If you go high end, well of course you could find something better sounding. For $200, this is a very good bargain. The Sony has a really decent tone arm and cartridge and a solid body with well built shock absorbing feet.The overall build is solid and definitely of quality.
The sound is very good, in fact I was surprised at how much better this sounded than the old Technics I was using. A good recording will sound good and a crappy one, well, will sound like crap. If you toss the junk for cables that come in the box and use a pair of decent interconnects and a decent amp and speakers you'll have a very pleasurable vinyl experience.

Purchased At:   frys

Submitted by jfrancisd a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: December 29, 2002

Bottom Line:
I buy vinyl at 2.00 a pop at a local used store. This turntable suits my use. I find the sound comparable my friend's MMF-2.1 and my current selection of SACD's. It sounds as good as the recording will allow.

associated equipment