Densen B-330
Description: <ul> <li>Power output in 8 ohms: 2 x 120W</li> <li>Power output in 4 ohms: 240W</li> <li>Power supply size: 750VA</li> <li>Frequency response (+0 -3db): 2-400.000Hz</li> </ul>

Submitted by Heikki Autere a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: April 23, 2006

Bottom Line:
I have owned and been listening Densen amplifiers since 1998. First I had
Beat-100 and ProAc responce Sc 1 loudspeakers. In 2004 I swapped beat-100's to B-200 and B300, and 5 months ago to B250 + B330. My experiences with Densen are comparative to my loudspeaker choise offcource. Bass responce was in the beginning not satisfactory, so I did byu REL stroms III's. Since then I have been very pleased to listen my classic and jazz record (CD and LP). Interrconnects came in to my system from 2000, today I have different of them: cardas hexlink, audioquest anaconda and van den hull the 2nd. Hexlink is best from B250 to B330, anaconca from CD-player, VdH2nd from tuner. I have tried Densen B150 too. Difference between B150 and B250+B330 is huge, I tried B150 one week only, and was sure about the differences. But remarkable in my experience's is that allways after any choice I have been sure that this is the best system I ever had. What will come, I can't know, but listening will go on. Beethoven, Mozart, Chopin Shostakovitz, Miles Davis, Cannonball and so on since 1966.

Purchased At:   www.Soundworks.fi