Sansui G-9000 Receivers

4.96/5 (26 Reviews) MSRP : $500.00

Vintage Receiver. 160 watts per channel RMS no more than .02% THD @ 8 ohms.

Submitted by Jim Wilson a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: May 25, 2016

Bottom Line:
Bought mine in Japan in the late '70's, and still have it. Kids and Grandkids have all relished in the wall pounding sound of pure DC power, pegging the analog meters, and just the sheer awesomeness of this thing.. By far and away the best stereo I've ever owned.

Submitted by jon stokes a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: December 17, 2015

Bottom Line:
I bought this Sansui G9000 receiver new in 1980 at a high end electronics shop I paid over 1000 dollars for it a huge sum at the time, long story short its 2015 and still have it. As far as stereo related items this was my best purchase ever, I still love turning it on and watching this beauty fire up. I kept good care of it still looks new and works perfectly. I can't sat enough about these receivers, a good friend was a Marantz guy but after seeing and hearing my Sansui he was a believer. Over the years I considered selling it once or twice glad I didn't .

Submitted by ray walker a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: July 13, 2011

Bottom Line:
i am looking to buy but iv seen them for less. Overseas i got my reciver sansui g9000db in78 for $3OO IT GOT STOLEN. All the ones iv come acrose was in bad condision and the price was500-600 NO WAY! Looking for a fair price on one of the most used stereo on the army base all most every one got them one.i have been looking for that reciver for 5 years.in my mine i think at its time it is one of the best reciver that money can buy.STILL LOOKING.p.s-MY RATING 200%.

Submitted by ray a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: April 18, 2011

Bottom Line:
i had the sanui stereo reciver g9000db The sound was out thair. The power was grate for clubs and it mach up with most cllub speakers. Some times i mite use a eq. After my reciver got stollen on the way back from overseas I COUND NOT FINE ONE. NOW AS A DISABLE VET IHOPE I CAN FINE IN GOOD WORKING ORDER AT A DOWN TO EARTH PRICE. BECAUSE THAT WAS AND WILL BE THE BEST RECIVER I HAVE EVER WONTED TO BUY.MY RATING ON THAT RECIVER100% AND UP....

Submitted by GPN 6427 a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: December 10, 2006

Bottom Line:
Great power puts out a clear sound. Just wanted to let Folks buying G-9000's the price I paid in June 1978 was $533 at Japan Marine Corps Exchange

Purchased At:   Marine PX