Integra DTM-5.3
Description: <ul> <li>4 ohm Capable</li> <li>6 ohm Capable</li> <li>High Quality Extruded Heatsink</li> <li>Unique Ir Command Sets9</li> <li>Audio Input/Output Terminals 4/2</li> <li>Video Input/Output Terminals</li> </ul>

Submitted by tom sloan a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: August 14, 2013

Bottom Line:
When it works it works well, but I'm on my second repair in 7 years. It goes into protect mode for no apparent reason and is costly to repair. I have an old Denon that I use for back up, while the Integra is off being repaired, that has no "protect mode" issues. I would not buy an Integra product again.

Submitted by Francis Short a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: March 8, 2013

Bottom Line:
I bought this receiver used almost 5 years ago in spite of the 1 unfavorable review herein. The receiver is still performing flawlessly. I bought it because it put out 100 watts per channel and had inputs for my CD player, turntable, 2 tape decks, and video. FYI- Integra is the high-end division of Onkyo, a high quality mid-market manufacturer. I previously owned an Onkyo TX-8511 whih was also trouble free.

Submitted by Jeff a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 15, 2011

Bottom Line:
Works quite well BUT I am now on my 2nd or 3rd repair in 6 years, which I don't find acceptable. The "Protect" light goes on, and the unit switches off. Last time this cost me $160 to repair. Not sure it is worth it.