Simaudio Moon P-3 Preamplifiers

This single chassis preamp provides a great deal of functionality including eight inputs, a tape monitor loop, a headphone output, a home theater ready input and a balanced output. It also comes wit a full function remote control. This unit focuses on the music lover who demands greater flexibility.

Submitted by paulk a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: February 4, 2002

Bottom Line:
I do not yet own this product, but I am looking for someone who has listened to this with quality electronics and may have compared it to the I-5, focussing on the preamp section. I think this thing should be a winner, although it is a "stereo" pre section instead of "dual mono" as the I-5 is. They are priced similarly, but the I-5 does not have a true tape monitor loop. It does, however, have a very nice 70 wpc power amp.

Purchased At:   Advance