Xindak A70
Description: <ul> <li>Power Output: 2*70W (8 W)</li> <li>Frequency Response: 10Hz~70KHz</li> <li>T.H.D.: 0.08%</li> </ul>

Submitted by Jorge Arroyo a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: February 18, 2010

Bottom Line:
I´ve had a Golden Tube SE100 (all tube, 100w/ch) amplifier before this Xindak A70. It failed to death an did put me in a difficult situation: I needed a very good amp at a very low price. Fortunately a guy kept 3 or 4 of this amps with him after closing his hi fi store. I was an easy change: despite been transistor an 70 W/ch it fills easily my living room. Listening Berlioz "Fantastic Simphony", specially movs. 4 and 5 is deliciouss, the Xindak has enough power reserves, with no sign of clipping or stressing. I would call it and "audiophile amp". Clean and detailed sound, wide and tall soundstage, timbrally pleasent. A friend has an integrated NAD and listening to it is inmediatly evident it does not have a clean, pure back ground. The Xindak does have it. This was one of my worries: to have this same problem with an affordable amp. Consider this: we both have the same NAD CD player and I really don´t believe this problem comes from the speakers. I recommend it. If one can not afford a more expensive amp there is no problem, the Xindak A70 is a high quality and high power amp.

Product model year:   2008