ROTEL RA-932 Integrated Amplifiers

4.67/5 (3 Reviews) MSRP : $349.00

2 channel, 35watt/channel, stereo integrated amplifier with remote

Submitted by Nizar ALi a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: November 28, 2001

Bottom Line:
With just over US$300 of extra cash to spend, I bought myself this RA-932 with a pair of Aegis One. Certaintly this setup has not disappoint me as yet.

I thought my previous system of a HK amp and Tannoy M3 was good enough, but not until I got myself these.
Details from music that I used to hear from my old system are more apparent in the new setup. It handles RedHot Chilipeppers to Antonio Carlos Jobim very well.

It's money well spent! Yeah, this price is cheap as you might think, for a brand new item. Electrical stuffs are cheap here. So shop here, but not for a house or a car!

Purchased At:   KEC

Submitted by Paul McBay a Audiophile

Date Reviewed: August 16, 2000

Bottom Line:
This is a wonderful little amp for bedroom listening! Typical Rotel quality!!! Keep up the great work Rotel!!

Purchased At:   Wilder Electronics

Submitted by S S a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: July 3, 2000

Bottom Line:
I have Tannoy M-1s hooked up to this amp and they sound great! This amp has fixed all of the problems with the RA-931. It now has a remote and a lighted volume dial. This amp is very clear and can often overpower the M-1s (which are rated to 85watts I think).

Anyway, I would recommend this amp for anyone who is looking for a simple 2 channel amp with a remote and has $350 to spend on it.

Atlantic Technology :