Neuhaus Laboratories T-2 Integrated Amplifiers

3.13/5 (8 Reviews) MSRP : $795.00

Vacuum Tube based Push Pull 2 channel integrated amplifier. Amp has built in DAC with USB and Optical (SPDIF/Toslink) inputs and 3 analog RCA inputs. Amp can be plugged in directly to a PC/MAC plug and play. Play audio songs in a true tube amp fashion, bring like to flat digital music.

Submitted by K Bennett a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: August 24, 2016

Bottom Line:
Has anyone had contact with this company recently? I've had the T-1 amplifier for a few years, and it's been fabulous until it suddenly stopped working several weeks ago, out of the blue, for no apparent reason. I emailed the company via its only contact option (the contact page and form on its website), but have not received a response. No phone number or other means of contact is provided on the Neuhaus Laboratories website. Neuhaus, if you happen to read this, please respond to my second email, inquiring (again) how I can fix my no completely inoperative amplifier. Thank you.

Submitted by Craig a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: July 9, 2016

Bottom Line:
This is a killer product; bang for your buck best one on the market. I've had zero issues with it and it sounds fabulous with both digital and vinyl music.

I'm actually buying another for my store to power/ listen to music.

Product model year:   2009

Submitted by Ken a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: May 10, 2013

Bottom Line:
Bought a T-1 amp. It sounds great, however there was a problem with my unit. Contacted customer support and got the runaround. Now they just stopped returning my emails. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! They do not support their product.

Submitted by Roger Inglis a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: December 17, 2012

Bottom Line:
Bought T2 several years ago. Recently added a CD transport via the toslink port.
Turned out the toslink port has intermittent issues.
Contacted owner and was informed replacement board would be sent.
Then remote volume control failed to increase volume.
So, I contacted Neuhaus again.
Guess I pissed off the owner and now he won't respond to my emails and toslink replacement board has NOT arrived as promised.
The volume control was just jammed and a few twists freed it up.
The amp is great, when working. The costumer service couldn't be worse.
The passive aggressive behavior is unacceptable.
I would recommend that those considering this company's products look else were!
Producing a good amp is a good start, but standing behind it is how a company earns a good name. Guess they don't want to earn a good rep!
May I suggest a name changes? Mud comes to mind.

Product model year:   2009

Submitted by VirtualSound a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 19, 2011

Bottom Line:
Purchased my T-2 about 6 months ago and have been very happy with the amp. I have it set-up with Silverline bookshelf speakers that I got from Neuhaus' website also. The combination of being able to stream music via Apple Airport Express and still get great tube sound is awesome. Mids and highs really sing and I get decent lower end despite usually bookshelf speakers. Feed the amp with some quality music files and pumps out a full, warm sound with great detail.

Also, just to comment on customer service. I broke one of the preamp tube's prongs when replacing it after cleaning and Neuhaus sent me a new one within a few days at no cost. It was a pleasant surprise to have my amp back up and running so quickly and I really appreciated the great customer care.