NAD 319 Integrated Amplifiers

4.53/5 (15 Reviews)

125 watts amplifier

Submitted by Albert Paymans a Audiophile

Date Reviewed: July 13, 2001

Bottom Line:
I bought this amp after a demonstration in the shop, at that time it was linked to two massive speakers the size of a fridge and it sounded deffening loud.

I love the fact that I never got it over a quarter of it's power because it become's to loud. I use it with a marantz C700 cdplayer and a set of Kef Coda 10 floor standing speakers

Purchased At:   Staffhorst

Submitted by Ed a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: June 30, 2001

Bottom Line:
After about 4 months the problems started. A load bang through the speakers and after that one channel was gone. Took the thing back to the shop that sent it back to the importer for repairs. After a month I got it back with the problem still in it. The guys at the shop were so friendly (thank you Hobo!) to buy it back. Now i have got a Meridian 551 and what a difference that is!
My advice is to stay away from the NAD 319.

Purchased At:   Hobo

Submitted by Robert Skoglund a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: October 17, 2000

Bottom Line:
POWER POWER POWER!! Its feed mye speakers with more than enough power, its never give it up. I used it on many partys, and its never get to hot. With NAD 216 it becomes a powerplant, 2x 400 RMS at 8ohm.. My Cerwin Vega AL1000 shackes the house, its great to put on my KoRn, Metallica and Prodigy CD's, in my NAD C 540 (that play beautifull, unless the cd got many scratches).

Its power in every punch the speaker takes. PARTY ON!!!

Purchased At:   www.hifiklubben.no

Submitted by Peter a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: October 16, 2000

Bottom Line:
I bought the NAD 319 9 months ago, and every now and then it's still surprising me of it's terrific sound while going through my CD-collection. It's highs aren't harsh, it's lows are just great.. It can play all kind of music from Jazz to modern house. Only problem I have that the remote control must be pointed exactly at the amplifier before it functions properly. It's power makes it ideal for big speakers. (I own Mission 735i which are 105 cm (3.5 feet) high.. )

Submitted by Jens a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: July 28, 2000

Bottom Line:
I've been listening to this amp for well over six months now, and I love it!

I use it with DALI 450 speakers and a Marantz CD player. After upgrading my speaker cables (Tara Labs) ...well, it just sounds fantastic!

Everything about this product is excellent, buy it!

BLG CP024: