Marantz PM 17SA Integrated Amplifiers

The Marantz PM-17SA Reference Series Remote Control Stereo Integrated Amplifier is a no-compromise audio component designed and engineered to provide extraordinary sonic performance. The PM-17SA is constructed using only the highest-quality components, meticulously selected for optimum sonic purity.

The Marantz PM-17SA's appearance is as distinctive as its sound quality, available in black or gold finish with a clean, uncluttered front panel that combines modern styling with a touch of ""retro"" elegance. The PM-17SA is designed to complement Marantz's SA-1 Super Audio CD Player, to bring out all the improved fidelity, resolution and musicality of the SACD format.

- High current capacity, low impedance power supply can easily drive even exotic loudspeaker designs that present difficult loads.
- Heavy-duty speaker terminals allow use of audiophile-quality speaker cables.
- Line-level inputs plus selectable moving coil/moving magnet phono input.
- Premium-quality parts and construction throughout, including specially-selected audiophile-grade components, Marantz's exclusive HDAM (High Definition Amplifier Module) discrete output stages and heavy-duty custom-wound toroidal transformers.

Submitted by Ashik a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: January 7, 2012

Bottom Line:
I got mine in a used market. It's an awesome product marantz has ever created. no doubt. It's even better than the pm17mkII ki I've used. It's SA technology (i guess) even sounds better with any ordinary cd I've experienced. It simply reminds me of my earlier krell power-pre combo with less power and slightly lack of bass. It also sounds even better to my ear than my another set up consists of sugden a28b. I'm not into vinyl so my words only goes for digital music only.

Wood Technology: