Accuphase E-211 Integrated Amplifiers

4.31/5 (16 Reviews)

Integrated Stereo Amplifier

Submitted by SABINO a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: May 29, 2012

Bottom Line:
ECCELLENTE, NON E' SECONDO A NESSUN AMPLIFICATORE. PUO' COMPETERE CON ELETTRONICHE PIU' COSTOSE .

Submitted by rotelfan a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: August 7, 2004

Bottom Line:
When it comes to preamps/amps, I prefer neutrality, with just a touch of smoothness. I don't like my amp to add its own coloration to the music, over-emphasize or under-emphasize certain frequency ranges. Colorations may make listening more enjoyable in the short run. But in the long run, it ultimatley ruins everything for me.

I found exactly what I am looking in this Accuphase. The best I have ever heard. It does exactly what it is supposed to do, amplify the music it is being fed, faithfully, better than any other that I have heard.

For this I am giving it 5 stars.

I also have to mention that the headphone out on this Accuphase integrated is superb.

Submitted by Dann a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: July 14, 2002

Bottom Line:
This amp will sound bright at first, give it some time to settle down, 6 mths at least. I've used it for almost 2 years and now it just sings with the SF concertinos via the Cardas Hexlink spk cables and Golden Cross XLR I/C. Power cord plays an important part too. If yours sounded bright, try the JPS power AC. Avoid those that tend to make the sound "thin" and "bright". I did'nt like it with the HT AC. The ESP I am using now was acceptable. With the unit sitting on the DH cones/square which added some warmth and liquidity, the overall sonic character was one that I would live with for quite some time. I would not hesitate to upgrade to the higher model such as the E407 or the E530.

Purchased At:   Atlas

Submitted by rudy Pieplenbosch a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: April 23, 2002

Bottom Line:
First of all I like everything Accuphase makes, the components are build to last. The only disadvantage is the price, 550 dollar for a phono module is just outagious (I purchased a second hand phono module thank god). After the money is spend one owns a piece of craftmanship ,thats for sure.

My E-211 just looks and sounds great. When I listen the E-211 via my Nautilus 805 speakers the quality amazes me everytime. The purity, atmosphere of the sound I don't have words for it. Accuphase would have helped me if it would also be possible to use the preamplifier and the amplifier seperately, like the bigger models. If I want to move to some seperate accuphase amplifier I have to buy a new preamplifier and amplifier both at the same time, which would mean less stress for my wallet if the previous option was possible. Also the cinch connectors are too close to each other, if you use quality cinch connectors the seperation beween the cinch plugs is about 1mm.

Purchased At:   Stassen venlo

Submitted by dell1 a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: February 20, 2002

Bottom Line:
Having 211 for more than 1 year, I find that at this price, the performance and the outlook of this amp is really outstanding.
Listen and you will be amazed

Price Paid:    $12000.00