Pioneer SA-7500 Amplifiers

4.33/5 (6 Reviews) MSRP : $300.00

45 Watt Integrated Amplifier (1976-1978)

Submitted by Paul a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: December 23, 2012

Bottom Line:
Top versterker uit de goede tijd, 4X 45 Watt, geloof er niets van ;-) op volume stand 1,5 blaast hij het behang al v/d wand.Aanrader 4 mm dik alu front en gebouwd als een tank qua onderdelen.Vintage power rules ;-)

Submitted by arnout a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: August 28, 2004

Bottom Line:
A punchie and bold performer, sounds bigger than it's power output (2 x 40 watt) might suggest.
Always liked the sound, although putting the treble 2 stripes down smoothens the sound a bit (sound is a bit on the bright side of neutral).
Had some troubles with the volume, cracking noises (due to oxide and sulfide) and had to clean it for at least once a month.
Bought a new one, a Marantz pm 7200 which sounds better on the whole, but it misses the nice punch the sa 7500 has.

Submitted by Rod McLaren a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: July 7, 2003

Bottom Line:
I have owned this amp for about 8 years. I was amazed to find it's only 40w per channel. I is a gutsy performer with a nice clean, punchy sound. I also like the beautiful aluminium front.

Purchased At:   2nd hand dealer

Submitted by marcelo merino a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: June 24, 2003

Bottom Line:
I´m not a doctor in this matter , but I can tell you that this product is the best you can get in its price range

Submitted by Jeff Cantwell a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: February 17, 2002

Bottom Line:
I am well pleased by this amp. I've got 4 4-ohm Norman Lab Speakers for which I've always needed a decent amp. A fellow Libertarian gave this one to me since he had no need for it.

I was working on building up a pretty nice system when I got married AND ALL MY CASH DISAPPEARED FOR THE NEXT DECADE.

The amp will only drive two four ohm spakers, but that's okay. That's a start for me.

Our living room is sheetrock and hard wood, so like the previous poster, it does a good job. I was suprised to find it was only 45 watts, because I had been looking at some 100 watt per channel amps and decided I'd give this one a try.

Purchased At:   friend