Technics SA-EX320 A/V Receivers

3.13/5 (8 Reviews) MSRP : $200.00

Submitted by mike D a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: May 31, 2003

Bottom Line:
I can truly say this is a great reciver. Puts out great power if needed, yeah it may overload and shutoff but thats just a safety device so you won't fry your unit. you can always put a fan pointed at it when playing it extremely loud to keep air flow and won't shut off. i've had my unit for 5 years and it plays like new. Technics puts out great equipment, from technics 1200's to recivers.

Purchased At:   wards

Submitted by jonas c a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: May 3, 2002

Bottom Line:
works well with the right type o of music..
pro logic sux anyway..

Purchased At:   nåtdyrtjivlaplace

Submitted by Scott a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: March 20, 2002

Bottom Line:
Crappy. I too thought it was a decent reciever when I got it, but now that I have a need for more inputs (including component) and have realized how crappy Pro Logic is compared to Digital Logic, I wish I hadn't wasted the money.
Basically, everything on this device is outdated. I will definately move onto Yamaha.

Purchased At:   ???

Submitted by Pete Austin a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 20, 2002

Bottom Line:
This Amp with supplied surround sound speakers is phat the high and low levels are amazing. I run a cd, a minidisc, my dvd, and my tv thru this amp and they all sound superb. The surround sound on DVD's is so good, its unbelievable. I heartily recommend this amp to anyone. This cost me £140 GBP complete with all five speakers, what a bargain.

Purchased At:   Currys

Submitted by Greg a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: June 10, 2001

Bottom Line:
This is a great amplifier whatever other people says!
Of course it's not perfect(200$ for a technics what would you expect?)but it's a Technics, has quite enough power (except you want to kill your neighbours...) Few bass so that you have to use it with an active subwoofer (there is a subwoofer output but wich is not amplified so...) Never got any problems with it! I don't know what others reviewers did with their own but mine is fine altough it was often carried and used with computers and many other various inputs...
So if you're not billionaire and don't care about DTS this is I think the best buy you can make...

Award-Winning Axiom: