Pioneer VSX D506S A/V Receivers

Submitted by Mauricio Arevalo a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: May 23, 2001

Bottom Line:
After i swallow the envy of seeing the VSX-D606S in action, the VSX-D506S only lacks of dolby digital.
His Dolby Pro-Logic and 5-D Theater system make great combiantions

Purchased At:   El Salvador

Submitted by Chris Hartin a an Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: July 10, 1999

Bottom Line:
I have owned this unit for a year now, and all I can say is it was a GREAT receiver for up until about a week ago when the dolby-pro-logic modes died on it!

Submitted by Soap a a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: June 2, 1999

Bottom Line:
I think I have own this receiver for at least 3 years now. It's a good receiver. I have not had any problem with it. It's a good investment for those of you that wants to get started on a home theater it has enough power to sake the room.

Submitted by nate a a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: March 9, 1999

Bottom Line:
i have an old 504 witch is 2 years older but the same model it pounds my jensen 15's, i like it i've had it for about 2 years know without a complaint i got it for 200 bucks witch was on sale, my favorite part is that it is 150 watts x 2 in stereo mode, see ya

Submitted by Shiren a a Casual Listener

Date Reviewed: August 11, 1998

Bottom Line:
I just got thing from a local h.h gregg. I was not amazed by its sound as much as I thought, when I took it back home. But, I was impressed by the price. I got mine about 180$ as a floor model.
It just brew my old kenwood away. I'm pretty happy with it right now, but I've found something that might be a big problem. When I play music with either A or B speaker turminal, it plays clean, and loud. but, when I try to listen it with both AB on, I can't barely hear it.
Now, did I get a defect one, or is it how it works? Can anybody say anything about it?

TARA LABS: