Panasonic SA-HE100 5.1 Channels Receiver A/V Receivers

The new playback technology audio buffs awaited so long has finally arrived, and as usual Panasonic is right there in the front ranks. The SA-HE100 Home Theater Receiver is fully DVD-Audio Ready, delivering the highest sound quality with both DVD-Audio and conventional CD-Audio discs.

Submitted by Eduardo a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: April 13, 2010

Bottom Line:
I purchased my SA-HE100 new, so I've had it a long time. When people come over to experience it's
awesome surround separation, they compare the experience to being in a THX theater. I'll never forget
when my friend Art(who claims to be deaf in one ear), literally thought he'd been hit with an arrow,
during the opening battle in "Gladiator". A few years ago, Consumer Reports rated it's Mosfet circuitry
to units selling for much more. I recently acquired a Denon 3801 because I felt I needed it's awesome
power to drive my huge Altec Lansing #19 speakers. Even so, I will never part with my SA-HE100,
as it will still be going strong, long after I'm gone.

Submitted by Kim Alec a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: August 5, 2009

Bottom Line:
Clean powerful sound with fibre optic digital input and a multitude of varied in/output jacks.
I coupled mine with Cerwin Vega 5.1Channel speakers and have yet to find a better sounding
amp. Can easily doubles as dance studio/guitar practice amp as well.

Money well spent!