Onkyo Integra DTR-7 A/V Receivers

4.55/5 (40 Reviews) MSRP : $1099.00

THX Select Certified Receiver. Dolby Digital, DTS and Dolby Pro-Logic. 105 watts per channel.

Submitted by GO INTEGRA a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 26, 2012

Bottom Line:
I love my Integra DTR-7.7, PAID $440 on craigslist. It sounds great, it has good tight bass, not boomy bass. It has clean refreshing highs, and powers any speaker I throw at it, not to mention it has many many features as well. That's pretty much all you need to know.

Submitted by Jeremy a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: January 25, 2012

Bottom Line:
Great Product. Sound is amazing, I've found it to have extremely good bass, the person that said it has no bass, no offence but you must not have set it up right, or you might have gotten a dud, mine has plenty of bass. This receiver is great for home theatre and music, I have no complaints about it and have had it many years now with no problems. Everything is quality about it, not to mention that it is still up to par with functions of modern receivers, i.e.. although not many it does have two HDMI inputs and 1080p HDMI output as well. It also just feels quality i.e. its made of metal not plastic!!!!!!

Submitted by Lee Vitalone a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: December 21, 2011

Bottom Line:
I've had this unit 12 years, only issue is noise from center channel occasionally. For the poster who said it has no bass, Read the manual!!! gat a pwrd sub.

Submitted by pbwatts a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: February 8, 2004

Bottom Line:
I have a TX-SV515PROII(1994 model) that I've used the last seven years. The sound is incredible...so I figured I'd get the Integra and upgrade...HA!!!!!! whatta joke...Onkyo has gone, apparently, down the tubes...this receiver sounds like crap....no bass, very harsh(muddy)...not the Onkyo sound I know...I tell ya, if all home theatre receivers sound like this, I'm sticking with my '94 Onkyo(rated at 80 watts..and much louder than the Integra at 105)....even if it is only Pro Logic...A salesman at Tweeter told me Onkyo quit making good receivers after '95....he's right...I would recommend you find an Onkyo receiver from this time period(ebay) if you want REAL sound for your music...otherwise, you'll be ripped off

Submitted by geespot a Audio Enthusiast

Date Reviewed: June 22, 2003

Bottom Line:
Been in the shop 4 times for different things - amp section bad, processor would only play in Direct mode, digital input board bad, and display went out

Purchased At:   Techome