Marantz SR4320 A/V Receivers

The Marantz SR4320 Stereo Receiver is a full-featured stereo control center that combines exceptional sound quality with a host of performance and convenience features including remote control operation. The SR4320 includes seven audio inputs including phono to accomodate a variety of music sources, and features a fully discrete amplifier section for clear and powerful sonic performance. This versatile unit can also function in high quality multi-zone installations.

Submitted by Steve a AudioPhile

Date Reviewed: March 9, 2012

Bottom Line:
I a bit obsessive about audio equipment and I have owned 100's of units in this price range. I love the cosmetics and the functionality of this unit but, honestly, it is one of the worst sounding units I have ever heard. I teach dance for a living and even Swing Music out of this thing... well... just didn't swing. No PRaT to speak of.
I have owned the SR9300 by Marantz and that thing is superb.. almost made me want to give up my seperates for two channel audio. I hear the 8000 series has the same innards. Clear, bold and musical with great control of the low end. The 9300 ran my 4 ohm Dynaudio Focus 140s with verve.

60.0 WA BLACK: